About Me

My photo
My name is Kara Ann but most of you know me as Cntrycagal from facebook, forums or the tagging community! I am a 42yr old SAHM to my almost 5 yr old son, Justice. We share our life with my best friend, lover and partner who has put up with me for the past 11 yrs. I do pride myself in being a copyright compliant designer and love to create tags, siggies and avatars. I would like to branch out & learn to make scrap kits so check back often as you never know what I'll post next!
Layout and Header done by JJM Designs www.jjmdesigns.blogspot.com Scraptkit: Pink-a-licous by Addic. Powered by Blogger.

Proud Member

Forum Photobucket Blog

Message Me

Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Luv Cookies Cluster Frame Freebie


Michelle, the awesome scrap kit designer over at Crafty Scraps recently allowed me to use her work to create some tags and cluster frames. Since she was so generous I thought I would be too and post the resulting cluster frame freebie.

Click here for download.

0 comments:

Snag My Blinkie

Photobucket

Blogs I CT for

Fall Blinkie Photobucket

Blogs To Visit

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket