About Me

My photo
My name is Kara Ann but most of you know me as Cntrycagal from facebook, forums or the tagging community! I am a 42yr old SAHM to my almost 5 yr old son, Justice. We share our life with my best friend, lover and partner who has put up with me for the past 11 yrs. I do pride myself in being a copyright compliant designer and love to create tags, siggies and avatars. I would like to branch out & learn to make scrap kits so check back often as you never know what I'll post next!
Layout and Header done by JJM Designs www.jjmdesigns.blogspot.com Scraptkit: Pink-a-licous by Addic. Powered by Blogger.

Proud Member

Forum Photobucket Blog

Message Me

Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Very 1st Blog Award

I've just received my very 1st blog award courtesy of Tasha of Tasha's Playground. Thank you so very much Tasha..that was so sweet of you to think about me!!!   


The aim of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers. Since I have accepted the award I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs (but no more than 5), that have inspired me and I feel deserve a bit more attention. The rules are to say thank you on my blog to the one who passed it on to me and link their blog (see above). Pick the blogs to pass the award on to, leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs.
The blogs I choose are:

Please click the above blog links and check them out! You won't be sorry you did.

2 comments:

Jules B said...

Love this!! Love seeing bloggers supporting bloggers!! My blog is tiny. I love my blogging community. Congratulations on your award!!

Jules B said...

Love this!! Love seeing bloggers supporting bloggers!! My blog is tiny. I love my blogging community. Congratulations on your award!!

Snag My Blinkie

Photobucket

Blogs I CT for

Fall Blinkie Photobucket

Blogs To Visit

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket